Frequently Asked Organizing Questions
I’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions that hopefully answer some of your organizing questions. By no means is this list complete. If you do not find an answer to your question here, click here to contact me so that I can better satisfy your needs.
What is a professional organizer?
What is NAPO?
How does it work?
How long will it take to get organized?
What about your privacy and confidentiality?
Do you need to be present during an organizing session?
What can you expect after we’re finished?
NAPO members offer specialized skills, and knowledge about the tools and resources essential to improving personal productivity and time management for individuals, families and businesses.
Families are busier than ever before, and being organized can help reduce stress which helps lead to better health and an overall feeling of well-being.
NAPO offers these tips for organizing yourself, your routine, and your family calendar:
• Decide that you deserve it! Understand that you deserve to have more control over your time, your surroundings, and less stress due to feeling overwhelmed. Commit to adding structure and stability to your life.
• Create one calendar for scheduling the activities of everyone in your household and daily/weekly/monthly checklists for each member of your family. Display the lists and calendar in a central location of your home, like the refrigerator or mud room.
• Prioritize your organization wants and needs. What room or space needs immediate attention? Talk to a NAPO member about your organization or productivity needs. He or she can help you get organized, but teach you skills to keep you that way.
• Set realistic goals for organizing. With the help of a NAPO organizer or productivity professional, you can reach your organizing goals in a systematic way that will keep you motivated and empowered to success. You can achieve your organizing and productivity goals by creating a plan and sticking with it over time.
For businesses wishing to implement a more organized and structured system, NAPO offers these tips:
• Create a list of priorities for your business and determine what needs immediate action. A professional organizer or productivity specialist can review your priorities and recommend a plan for getting started, without interrupting your daily business workflow.
• Practice better time management! A NAPO member can help both you and your staff hone time management skills and increase productivity in the workplace.
• Evaluate your space. Does it feel productive and calm? Physically setting up better-functioning spaces can help employees reduce stress and feel motivated. A professional organizer or productivity specialist will help create the ideal balance so your workspace feels energizing, yet relaxing.
Employees report feeling more satisfied as a result of a supportive employer providing the tools to improve productivity and reduce stress.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
Came up with ideas we would never have thought of and worked with us to adapt them to our needs. He kept us on task so that it actually became organized.
Randy – You are a great observer and listener, which helps you truly get to the issue that needs teaching or refining.
Randy has the ability to listen carefully to the expressed needs and help decide a plan to achieve the best end result