Crunched for time and feeling overwhelmed with the prospect of getting organized?
Don’t fear, help is here!
In the time it takes to reheat a cup of coffee in the microwave, you can easily be on your way to getting more organized.
- Clear one corner of a kitchen counter
- Hang up one blouse or shirt
- Toss 5 pieces of junk mail from the pile
- Drop 2 items into your donation bag
- Purge one outdated food item from the fridge
- Remove 3 outdated coupons magnetized on the fridge
- Respond to one email message
- Return one phone call
- Purge 5 old receipts from your purse
- Shred 3 pieces of private information
With a little determination you’ll be amazed on what you can accomplish in a small amount of time.
Challenge yourself each time you’re just standing by watching the timer count down on the microwave to capitalize on the chance to de-clutter.
Accomplishing small tasks in little blocks of time will help you get more done with less effort and lead to more time for yourself later.
Maximize the little moments and you’ll enjoy plenty of time to savoir your coffee.
I’d love to hear how you maximize your moments to get organized?
Please submit your comments!