In many ways life can be hectic, so hectic sometimes that everything feels messy and out of control. But that’s not always the case when it comes to de-cluttering and getting organized.
It may be hard to admit that we may need help in organizing our lives. It’s not going to be a big chore to do these and getting organized makes life easier in the long run.
Just think about how easy it’ll be to find the things you need and avoid last minute hassles.
More than just common sense, these clever little tips will help get and keep you organized in all areas of your life.
- Place an empty laundry basket in the trunk of your car to store and organize green shopping bags, a roll of paper towel, jumper cables and all sorts of related car accessories.
- A great way to organize unruly strands of necklaces and related jewelry is to use a belt rack or tie organizer to hang them all in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Create a decorative and functional piece of wall art by hanging hats from hooks attached to an empty unused space on a wall.
- Use an office desk drawer organizer in a bathroom drawer to keep your nail polishes, eye liners and other makeup items neat and tidy.
- Tape an envelope on the inside of the cabinet door nearest the phone to keep pizza and other takeout food coupons handy.
- Use an empty egg carton in a drawer of your vanity to sort, store and organize sets of earrings, rings and small jewelry items.
- Empty tissue boxes make a great inexpensive and neat place to store and organize reusable plastic bags.
- Re-purpose a special empty wine bottle or champagne bottle to make a great way to drape bracelets and related jewelry over the neck of it.
- Re-purpose old decorative drawer knobs for one of the easiest ways to add extra hanging storage space to an empty wall of your entryway.
- Drill out a couple of holes for cords and convert an old wooden bread box into a charging station for your electronic devices. (and for those that don’t know what a breadbox is, Google it)
These easy to implement steps to de-cluttering and organizing your space will make you appreciate your home in amazing ways you didn’t know were possible before.